Directions from the Steamboat area to the Steamboat Ski Touring Center
- Coming from Denver - when arriving to the Steamboat area on US 40, exit Right onto Mt. Werner Road. Turn right onto Mt. Werner Road at stop sign.
- After 2 stop lights (about 0.2 miles), turn left onto Steamboat Blvd.
- Stay on Steamboat Boulevard until you come to skiers crossing and we are the second right at the Steamboat Ski Touring Center sign.
Directions to Steamboat Springs, Colorado from Denver International Airport
- From DIA take Pena Blvd South to Denver
- Merge I-70 W. and stay on I-70 for 78.39 miles
- Exit at CO-9 N - exit number 205 - towards Steamboat Springs/US-6 E/Silverthorne-Dillon - 0.32 miles
- Blue River Pkwy becomes CO-9. Continue to Kremmling - 35.95 miles
- In Kremmling, turn left onto Park Ave - 0.38 miles
- Park Ave becomes US Hwy 40. Continue to Steamboat Springs over Rabbit Ears Pass - 51.60 miles
- US 40 becomes Lincoln Ave in Steamboat Springs
TOTAL ESTIMATED TIME FROM DENVER: 3 hours 40 minutes
Follow signs to the Ski Touring Center from U.S. 40
Steamboat Ski Touring Center
PO Box 775401
Steamboat Springs, CO 80477